The German Agricultural Society (DLG), organiser of Agritechnica, has announced the winners of the Agritechnica Innovation Awards 2023.
The scheme received 251 entries of which 218 were approved for the list of exhibition innovations. The DLG Innovation Jury has awarded one innovation with the gold and 17 innovations with the silver medal.
An Agritechnica Innovation Gold medal is awarded to an innovation demonstrating a new concept in which the functionality has changed and offers a new process or marks a substantial improvement to an existing process. An Agritechnica Innovation Silver medal is awarded to an innovation for an existing product that has led to a significant improvement in functionality and process.
The winner of the gold medal is:
New Holland – a brand of CNH – For its overall concept of CR twin axial rotor combine harvester (Hall/Stand: 3/A48)
Silver medals were awarded to:
- STEYR® Tractoren – a brand of CNH – for its STEYR Hybrid CVT (Hall/Stand 3/48)
- New Holland – a brand of CNH – for its T4 Electric Power fully-electric, automated utility tractor (Hall/Stand 3/A48)
- Wilhelm Stoll Maschinenfabrik GmbH – for its Telescopic front loader (Hall/Stand 6/B25
- New Holland – a brand of CNH – for its T7.270 Methane Power (LNG) (Hall/Stand 3/A48)
- Claas KGaA – for its multi-dimensional 3-point power lift regulation for tractors (Hall/Stand 13/C04)
- SAPHIR Maschinenbau GmbH– for its GrindStar (Hall/Stand 27/E05)
- ALL-IN-ONE GmbH– for its Rotating ridge former (Hall/Stand 25/B23)
- Zunhammer GmbH– for its ECO-Duo Vario (Hall/Stand 23/B33)
- Amazonen-Werke H. Dreyer SE & Co. KG– for its CurveControl for centrifugal spreaders (Hall/Stand 9/C30
- GRIMME Landmaschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG– for its “ChangeSep” interchangeable separator (Hall/Stand 25/F10)
- CASE IH – a brand of CNH for its Forward Looking Feedrate Radar for Axial-Flow Combine (Hall/Stand 3/A48)
- Shaktiman GRIMME Root Crop Sol. Pvt. Ltd. for its Potato windrower with SmartFold (Hall/Stand 25/F10)
- Maschinenfabrik Bernard Krone GmbH & Co. KG for its Grinding device without manual readjustment for forage harvesters (Hall/Stand 27/F22)
- Fendt AGCO GmbH for its Automatic conditioner adjustment (Hall/Stand 20/B26)
- LEMKEN GmbH & Co. KG for its iQblue tool monitoring (Hall/Stand 11/A43)
- Precision Planting LLC for its Radicle Agronomics (Hall/Stand 20/B39)
- AgXeed B.V. in collaboration with CLAAS KGaA mbH for its 3A – Advanced Automation and Autonomy (Hall/Stand 9/F30)
Further informaiton on the winners can be found here