Throughout March, Stihl will hit the road with a new Professional Cordless Roadshow UK tour. The Fully Charged tour will enable larger professionals, such as councils and major landscaping contractors, exclusive access to its range of cordless machines, as well as providing dealers with more support than ever before.
Users will be able to get their hands on the latest range of cordless products, as well as gain insight from a team of trained experts who will be on hand to offer advice and recommendations. Refreshments will be available on the day, as well as offers and discounts all redeemable through specialist approved dealers.
The company says that cordless technology is evolving at a rapid pace, offering exceptional performance, ease of maintenance and quiet operation, as well as reduced vibration and carbon footprint.
Stihl will be visiting 11 locations during March, including:
- 8th March – Stirling – Stirling County Rugby Football Club, FK9 5AP
- 9th March – Durham – East Durham College, DH1 3SG
- 10th March – Harrogate – Pavillions of Harrogate, HG2 8NZ
- 16th March – Newport – Harper Adams, TF10 8NB
- 17th March – Cheshire – Reaseheath College, CW5 6DF
- 22nd March – Melton Mowbray – Brooksby Melton College, LE13 0HJ
- 23rd March – Avonbank – Pershore College, WR10 3JP
- 24th March – Swansea – St Hilary’s Church, SA2 7DZ
- 29th March – Devon – Bicton College, EX9 7BY
- 30th March – Guildford – Merrist Wood College, GU3 3PE
- 31st March – Essex – Writtle College, CM1 3RR
Simon Hewitt, head of marketing at Stihl GB, commented: “The popularity of cordless machinery continues to rise amongst professional users and, through years of extensive research and development into the advancement of battery technology, we now boast a range that can meet the requirements of the most demanding applications. Indeed in every category in which we operate, STIHL now has a battery-powered tool with equivalent performance as its petrol counterpart.
“With this in mind, the roadshow will provide us and our network of dealers with a great platform to not only showcase the latest innovative products but also to meet customers and gain valuable insight into their needs as professional users.”
For more information go to www.stihl.co.uk