In the digital sector, Horsch has developed numerous solutions to support customers, from the preparations required for using the machine to spare part supply.
Depending on the use in the field, there are applications that support the customer with machine adjustment and the direct handling of technology. The objective is to provide a toolbox for the customer by means of user-friendly digital solutions.
HorschConnect is a product family from Horsch that aims to make the exchange of data between machine and customer as efficient as possible, as well as to link customer, dealer and Horsch in a better way. Whether locating the current position of the machine in the field or controlling a seed drill with an app, this can be carried out with HorschConnect.
HorschConnect focuses on the benefits of connectivity and digitalisation. It includes the increasing digitalisation of Horsch machines, using apps like MobileControl app to control the machine via a smartphone or the HorschConnect Telematics Portal to record telemetry data. HorschConnect optimises the flow of information to ensure customers are better informed.
In addition, further tools have been developed to help the farmer:
- There is a comprehensive database that includes the compatibility of all Horsch ISOBUS machines in combination with the different ISOBUS terminals.
- The Rotor Selection tool supports the customers regarding choosing the appropriate rotor.
- The SmartClip Guide allows the user to carry out the ideal adjustments for the SmartClip metering system quickly and easily.
- To simplify tramline calculation, Horsch offers an innovative online Tramline Calculator.
- The Error Code Lookup tool provides an online error analysis and at the same time recommends what to do.
- To facilitate searching for and ordering spare parts, Horsch has developed the PartFinder. 3D-models transfer the customer machine into the digital Horsch world, fully automatically and starting at the time of production. The individual copy of the machine helps the user to find and order the appropriate spare part quickly, precisely, and efficiently.