The Farming with Precision Supplement issue is now available online! Packed full of news, features and comments, including:
- HARDI: How the design and included technologies on the Aeon Centuraline can aid growers in managing inputs
- AMAZONE: Using the latest digital tools to use fertiliser and crop protection products on a per plant basis
- PROFITABLE FARMING COMPANY: We normally think of arable farming when we say precision, but PFC offers a series of tools for the benefit of forage growers.
- HUTCHINSONS: How soil scanning can provide a baseline for farmers to manage nutrient inputs and crop choice.
- KUHN FARM MACHINERY: ISOBUS connectivity has enhanced the data-sharing capabilities across the broad Kuhn portfolio to inform on-farm decisions
- AGRIFAC: Built to a high base specification, Agrifac’s now extended range of self-propelled sprayers are designed for precision applications
- CHAFER: To aid growers tackle blackgrass infestations, Chafer has joined a new precision farming project
- LEMKEN: The iQblue system offers easy adjustment of the company’s range of ploughs, cultivators and drills.