Promar International, a leading provider of agricultural consultancy services, today announced the launch of the all new financial farm management tool, Agstute, an improved platform for progressive farmers.
Working in partnership with Figured and Xero, Promar’s new cloud-based system combines accounting, reporting, planning, benchmarking and forecasting to create the data dashboard of choice for farm businesses.
With Agstute, an entire farming team can access the farm’s financial information at any time and in any place. This will enable informed decision-making, genuinely sustainable planning and a high level of trust between stakeholders. The ability to view accurate data in an instant means that everyone can work together to build a clear and progressive vision for the future.
Leveraging cloud technology, Agstute offers a user-friendly and intuitive experience that is guaranteed to support farm businesses as they face the challenges of increased price volatility and a new funding regime. The tool is compatible with any device and all data can be securely shared, with multilevel protection and encryption.
Every customer will have access to comprehensive learning resources to help them get started, as well as clear guidance on training. They too will be able to make use of a personal analyst, to help them make the most of the system as well as improving the accuracy and usefulness of their farm business data.
Promar International’s specialists can dig deep into the numbers to deliver clear advice that’ll help to accelerate the decision-making process and grow a successful business. The consultancy company’s large network of farm business and comparative information means they can benchmark a farm’s performance in order to challenge assumptions when creating a budget in Agstute.
Neil Adams, Managing Director at Promar International, comments: “With the Agstute Platform, farmers will be able to see a complete picture of their business. Cloud technology simplifies the core administrative tasks, such as VAT returns and managing cashflow, creating more time in the day for farmers to get on with the important farming work.
“We’re excited to provide farmers with the opportunity to have accurate, real-time data at their fingertips, helping to strengthen their business for future robustness and adaptability.”
Ian Phillips, Head of Field Sales at Xero, says: “It has never been more important for farmers to be able to access live data. It is exciting to see how Xero and Figured can help to power Promar’s farm management tool, freeing up valuable time for farmers and setting them up for the future.”
David Kirby, MD UK & Ireland at Figured comments: “The milestone of launching Agstute is an exciting point in our partnership. We are focused on equipping the Promar team with the skills and knowledge to make the best use of Xero and Figured, and to support farmers to make the change to a new set of modern software”.
Summary of key features
- Progressive Production Tracking. The capability to easily track livestock movements, crop and milk production as well as operating expenses.
- Accurate Budgeting & Planning. Advanced accounting efficiency makes it easy to compare actual performance with planned performance.
- Accelerating Cashflow & Profit. Innovative technology lets users work out a real-time profit and loss position based on the timing of payments, in order to see their monthly profit position.
- Detailed Inventory Management. The capability to track what’s in store, its value, its use and the profitability of what it’s been used on.
- Comprehensive Data Integration. The ability to automatically transfer data and easily link it to other sources, for example a bank account.