In the latest edition of Machinery Matters, machinery editor Matthew Tilt speaks with Rebecca Davidson from the NFU Mutual about the latest rural crime report, and what farmers can do to protect their equipment and livestock.
We also speak with James Dalke, from Can-Am, who discusses a new charter from the company (launched during Farm Safety Week) to promote health and safety when using ATVs and UTVs.
You can listen to the podcast below, or via your favourite podcast provider.
The latest agricultural machinery news and industry updates brought to you by Farm Contractor and Large Scale Farmer.
Follow us on Twitter @Farmconmagazine and check out our webpage farmcontractormagazine.com
Join host Matt Tilt for this second episode featuring the Cereals 2023 agronomy and crop exhibitors this time featuring:
– Olivia Potter of KWS
– Simon Fox & Wilson Boardman of OptiYield
– Richard Phillips of AminoA
– Gregor Pierrepont partner at Thoresby Estate
– Karen Walker of the Multiple System Atrophy Trust
– Malcolm Macaulay of the James Hutton Institute and International Barley Hub
You can also find out the latest tractor registration in this episode, so why not give it a listen!