Yanmar’s YDP series (portable diesel water pumps) has now been relaunched to facilitate water solutions to customers worldwide. Well-equipped with emission regulated air-cooled Yanmar L series engines, the YDP pumps are heavy-duty, CE certified, and readily available in both recoil and electric starting options.
The YDP series will now be produced in Italy as a strategic move since Yanmar’s L series engines are manufactured in Italy. Production of the pumps in the same place ensures faster and more efficient deliveries.
Features of the newly designed YDP series include:
- YDP series range in bore size from two to four inches for fresh, semi-trash, and trash water.
- A suction lift capacity of seven meters
- Large portfolio of pumps (44 models) with capacities ranging from 550 to 1750 litre/min, catering to a wide range of water solutions and emission requirements
- Electric and recoil starting options for all models, deemed suitable to industries
- Wheel kit option available for ease of transport at the site
- CE marking – a key European conformity mark which means it complies with European safety, health, and environmental protection standards
- A massive 13-litre diesel tank (considered to be the largest in this sector of the market) enables continuous and longer operating hours, as long as eight hours, on a full tank
- Two years or 2000 operational hours warranty
- Cast iron (FC150, FC200 & FC300) and cast steel (Hcr) impellers
- Equipped with reliable and renowned Yanmar L series vertical air-cooled diesel engines that achieve a lower level of emissions through technology
Order intake has now started for the new pumps, with the initial deliveries expected in the first half of 2022.