The Farm Machine 2024 shortlist includes five products from the Case IH portfolio. The company has finalists in the XL, high horsepower, mid-range, compact tractors and combine categories, with the winners being announced at Agritechnica.
“We’re incredibly proud to wear the Case IH logo on our chests, and even more proud to show off our products in this forum,” said Mirco Romagnoli, vice president Case IH & Steyr, Europe.
“The nominations for this award across categories and product lines shows just how versatile and valuable the Case IH brand is for farmers not only in Europe, but around the globe. We are here to give farmers the tools to optimize their operations at every level, and these product innovations are part of that ongoing commitment.”
The nominations are for the following machines:
- Quadtrac AFS Connect – the company’s most powerful tractor, offers 778hp.
- Farmall 75C Electric – said to offer diesel-like performance with automated features and zero emissions.
- Axial Flow 160 – the 160 series is fitted with a series of automated functions for a consistent harvest in all conditions.
- Optum 340 CVX Drive – delivering up to 340hp while retaining the power-to-weight ratio of previous models, and fitted with ISOBUS Class 3.
- Puma 260 CVX Drive AFS Connect – fitted with a new cab with additional head and leg room and a reduction in noise levels.
“I’m excited to see how everyone shows their passion for Case IH by voting for these awards,” said Mr Romagnoli. “Our products are proof of the commitment we have to the farmers we serve – and these products in particular not only deserve the spotlight they’re in right now, but are just another example of what Case IH stands for.”
For more information go to www.caseih.com