Following the launch of the Q Series, Valtra has announced a series of UK events to let the general public get in the driving seat, as well as explore the complete range of fifth-generation machines from the A to the S Series.
There will also be expert demonstrations from the Valtra team on Smart Farming solutions, including SmartTurn, Valtra Guide, ISOBUS, Precision Lift & Load, Section Control, Task Doc and more.
“We are very excited to be taking the Q Series out on the road this autumn to show to our customers and give them the opportunity for an early test drive. It fits in perfectly between our popular T and S Series and will open the door to many more farmers and contractors,” said Alan Sanderson, national sales manager Valtra UK & IE.
The Smart Tour will take place at four locations:
- 27th September – Boddington Estate, Cheltenham, 1pm – 5pm
- 28th September – Boddington Estate, Cheltenham, 8.30am – 12.30pm
- 30th September – Sawtry, Cambridgeshire, 1pm – 5pm
- 1st October – Sawtry, Cambridgeshire, 8.30am – 12.30pm
- 4th October – Tranent, East Lothian, 1pm – 5pm
- 5th October – Tranent, East Lothian, 8.30am – 12.30pm
- 7th October – Amazone Ltd Headquarters, Doncaster, 1pm – 5pm
- 8th October – Amazone Ltd Headquarters, Doncaster, 8.30am – 12.30pm
Those interested can register to take part in the Smart Tour at www.valtra.co.uk