In the latest edition of Machinery Matters, Farm Contractor’s official podcast, Matthew Tilt continues his conversations with the crop and chemical companies exhibiting at the 2023 edition of Cereals.
On a soaking wet day on the Thoresby Estate, Nottinghamshire, we spoke to:
- Olivia Potter of KWS
- Simon Fox & Wilson Boardman of OptiYield
- Richard Phillips of AminoA
- Gregor Pierrepont partner at Thoresby Estate
- Karen Walker of the Multiple System Atrophy Trust
- Malcolm Macaulay of the James Hutton Institute and International Barley Hub
Tune in to also hear news about the latest tractor registrations. Click the link below to listen.
The latest agricultural machinery news and industry updates brought to you by Farm Contractor and Large Scale Farmer.
Follow us on Twitter @Farmconmagazine and check out our webpage farmcontractormagazine.com
Join host Matt Tilt for this second episode featuring the Cereals 2023 agronomy and crop exhibitors this time featuring:
– Olivia Potter of KWS
– Simon Fox & Wilson Boardman of OptiYield
– Richard Phillips of AminoA
– Gregor Pierrepont partner at Thoresby Estate
– Karen Walker of the Multiple System Atrophy Trust
– Malcolm Macaulay of the James Hutton Institute and International Barley Hub
You can also find out the latest tractor registration in this episode, so why not give it a listen!