In the latest edition of Machinery Matters, Farm Contractor’s official podcast, Matthew Tilt continues his conversations with the crop and chemical companies exhibiting at the 2023 edition of Cereals.
On a soaking wet day on the Thoresby Estate, Nottinghamshire, we spoke to:
- Olivia Potter of KWS
- Simon Fox & Wilson Boardman of OptiYield
- Richard Phillips of AminoA
- Gregor Pierrepont partner at Thoresby Estate
- Karen Walker of the Multiple System Atrophy Trust
- Malcolm Macaulay of the James Hutton Institute and International Barley Hub
Tune in to also hear news about the latest tractor registrations. Click the link below to listen.